Terms & Conditions
When you browse on our website, the following terms and conditions are applied to the use of our services and website, and visitors are expected to abide by these policies. Terms used in the agreement:
- The terms “Professionals®”, “Website” “We”, and “Us” used in the document all refer to “PROFESSIONALS® Cleaning LLC”
- The terms “You” or “User” or “Your” mentioned in the document refer to the user or viewer of this website or the customer of our services.
- The terms “Document”, or “Agreement” mentioned on this page all refer to the terms and conditions of using this website.
The use of this website or request for booking is subject but not limited to the following conditions:
- Use of this website includes all modes of access to browse or avail services. The access is governed by these Terms and Conditions of use
- The PROFESSIONALS holds all rights to edit, revise, amend, or change one or all Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice to the user. You are required to review this document before using this website every time you sign in or browse through the website.
- You must not cause or use this website via a medium that hosts or transmits computer viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, keystroke loggers or any other malicious software. The use of this website must not breach any clause of the Terms and Conditions and must not be utilized for any fraudulent, indecent, or unlawful activity.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that your actions will not harm the functionality or accessibility of this website.
- We may provide links to third party websites on this site. The hyperlinks are provided for your information. You acknowledge that any such link is not operated by The Healthy Home® and does not form any part of the website or agreement.
- All By using the website, you agree that you will not commit unauthorized use of the information available on the website.
- To enable online payments via credit/debit cards, we hold exclusive rights to check and authorize the use of card prior to your purchase.
- While making an online payment, you must retain a copy of transaction record.
- You agree that the payment details will be transferred to our payment service provider to process your payment at the time of booking the service on the website.
- You agree to the automatic invoicing and payment of the services booked on the website when applicable.
Rescheduling and Cancellations
- A cancellation fee will be charged if the amendments or cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled job start time.
- The booking cannot be canceled or amended during or after the cleaning services provision.
- The PROFESSIONALS has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned team.
- You can cancel or change your booking request by contacting us at least one working day in advance to avoid any cancellation charges. Failing to do so will be charged as per company’s policy.
- One or more than 1 working days’ notice will be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Less than 12 hours’ notice will incur a charge of AED 100.